Effective date: April 1, 2023
This Policy describes the information data collection and use practices for Zigzag Petcare Services Ltd on the places where the policy appears or is provided to you. It does not apply to sites or apps where it does not appear.
Notice at Collection
Information We CollectWe collect various types of information from you, as described below. California law requires us to tell you if we share information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. Described below by category is the information we may collect and if we share it for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. To learn how to modify your cross-contextual advertising preferences view our Notice of Right to Opt-out of Sale/Sharing.
- Contact and account information. We may collect your name and address. We may also collect your phone number and email address. We collect information you provide to create an account or profile. In some cases, we may share this information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising.
- Demographic and interest information. We may collect information that describes your demographic or behavioral characteristics. This includes information about your pet. It may also include your age or favorite products. It may include other lifestyle information.
- Location information. We may collect information about your location. It may include your city or zip code. In some cases, we may share this information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising.
- Site usage and device information. We may collect information about the browser you are using when you use our sites. We also look at how long you stay on our sites and what content you view. We may also collect information about your operating system or hardware model. We may also collect IP addresses or device identifiers. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We may also collect your mobile carrier information. In some cases, we may share this information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising.
- Information you submit. We collect information you share with us either on our platform or on social media. This includes reviews or customer support requests. We may also collect other information you submit or post including on social media sites. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, as defined by California law, for inferring characteristics or for purposes other than those permitted by law. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
- We use information to communicate with you.We use information to answer your questions and comments. We also communicate with you about our relationship. This includes providing information about this Policy or our Terms. We also use information for customer service.
- We use information to improve our products and website. We use information to make our website and products better. We may also use information to personalize your experience with us. This may include saving preferences or settings.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We provide you with information about new products and special offers or promotions. We might also serve ads. These might be about our products and events. They may also be offers from other brands or affiliates that we think you might find interesting. We may use information to run a sweepstakes or contest. We deliver content to you through various channels. These channels may include email, SMS, and social media platforms.
- We use information to protect our company and others. We use information to identify fraud. We also use information to secure our websites and systems. We may also use information to protect our customers.
- If you are in Europe, we process your information for different purposes. Our basis for processing your information is typically to perform a contract. Performance of a contract includes responding to your requests. Where this applies, if you choose not to provide information, we may be unable to perform the contract or respond to your request. We also process information based on consent or for our legitimate purposes.
We use information for other lawful purposes or as we may disclose to you.
How we use your information
Methods of Collecting Information
We collect information in a variety of ways.
We Disclose Information to Others
Third Party Sites and Content
We may link to third-party sites or apps. Our sites may also include third party content that collects information. They may collect information using passive tracking tools. We do not control these third parties. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of these third-party websites or apps. Please read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for the practices of these third-party sites or apps.
We Combine Information
We combine information about you that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We combine information across devices. This includes computers and mobile devices. We combine information about you we get from different sources. This includes combining information we get from another company with information we already have.
Your Choices and Rights
We will ask you to give us information you provided when you registered with us to verify your identity. If you are submitting on someone else’s behalf, we may ask for additional verification. This may include providing a signed letter verifying your right to make this request. We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of these rights.
Nevada residents rights. We have disclosure obligations in Nevada. We do not exchange Nevada residents’ personal information for money. Nevada residents may opt out of the future sale of their information to a third party by contacting us as described at the end of this policy.
These Sites and Apps are not Intended for Children
The sites and apps where this Policy appears are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can write to us or email us at the addresses provided at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “Parental Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy here.
We use reasonable security measures as required by law.
We use reasonable security measures as required by law.The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites and apps will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution, and not to share or reuse passwords.
Contact Us and Updates to This Policy
You can reach us about this policy or our privacy practices at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Zigzag (Petcare Services Ltd.), 123 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom
From time to time we may change this policy.We will notify you of any material changes as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Check here for updates.