Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website and downloading Zigzag. We hope you find our website zigzag.dog (“Website”) and the information and services we offer on the Website (in the following collectively referred to as “Product” or “Products”) informative and enjoyable.
The Products are offered by Petcare Services Ltd. with registered address at 123 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom, commercial register 13746216.
Throughout these Terms, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ZIGZAG” refer to Petcare Services Ltd. “You” refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
If you have any question or comment regarding our Products, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Privacy Notice and Cookies
2. Your Use of Our Products
If you choose or are required to register to get access to our Products and thus creating a “User Account” you must do so accurately and honestly and update us of any changes. We may grant, withhold or change your username, password or other access information at any time at our sole discretion. You must keep your password and other access and account information secret. If you think someone has discovered it you must tell us immediately.
Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of any password provided or selected during registration. To keep your password secure you should not disclose it to any third party. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account. If you become aware that any third party has obtained access to your password or of any unauthorised use of your User Account, you should report such to us immediately, and re-register using an alternative password.
User Accounts are non-transferrable, and you cannot assign, transfer, trade or sell your User Account with us to any other party.
- 2.2.1. We offer two types of Products:
- A free version with limited Content and Product features
- A version with paid content which provides you access to extended Content and Product features.
- The details for the paid content model(s) (fee, duration, renewal period/subscription, etc.) are outlined before you order any paid content.
- Any such paid content will be charged via the point of purchase (i.e. app store such as Apple App Store, Google Play) and is subject to the payment policy of that app store. ZIGZAG will not get access to any payment information (e.g. credit card number, etc.). You acknowledge and agree that any such sale is final and that no cancellation will be permitted during an active period for paid content.
- You will need to manage any termination of renewable content via the app store where you downloaded the Product. For the termination the terms and conditions of the relevant app store apply.
- 2.2.2. We constantly update and enhance user experience and reserve the right to change, update, remove or add Product Features and revise the fee for the paid content at any time at our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. In such case you will not receive any refund or credit.
2.3. Prohibited Use
You are prohibited from doing any act that ZIGZAG in its absolute discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our Products. This includes that your use of our Products and your User Content must not:
- harm, harass or hurt other people or breach another person’s rights, including privacy, image and likeness;
- misuse or infringe any intellectual property rights, or contain anything confidential or proprietary to you or any other person or entity, or that you do not have the right to disclose generally to the public;
- be unlawful, defamatory (including towards ZIGZAG), obscene, vulgar, threatening, abusive, racist or xenophobic, promote or incite intolerance, hatred or violence, or otherwise offensive, objectionable or inappropriate;
- include commercial or other advertising or promotions;
- be false, fraudulent, misleading or malicious, impersonate any other person or misrepresent your identity or any other information about you;
- distribute virus, worm or other harmful computer code, test the vulnerability of our Product, lead to security issues, damage, disable or overburden our Product, or otherwise jeopardize, disrupt, overload, harm, impair or interfere with the functioning or integrity of our Product or systems or networks connected to our Product or with any other person’s use of our Product.
You must not nor try to: (a) make mass, automated or systematic extractions from our Products or use it within, or to create, another site, service or database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the code used in any software on our Product into a readable form; or (c) use any deep-link, page-scrape, spider robot, crawl, index, Internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or any similar or equivalent methodology to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches or monitor any portion of our Product or Content.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks displayed on our Products or used as a domain name (collectively “Trademarks”) belong to ZIGZAG or have been licensed to ZIGZAG by the Trademark owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that ZIGZAG will enforce its intellectual property rights to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, photographs, graphics, artwork, Trademarks, brands, logos, videos, sound, music, user interfaces, and code and other materials (“Content”) on the Products as well as the look-and-feel of the Content are the property of ZIGZAG or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. You are not permitted to reproduce extracts of the Content unless indicated in the Product. In case we offer material for download, and you want to share this for your personal use and strictly non-commercial use, this is only to be done on the provison that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that a trademark notice appears on such reproductions (e.g. © Zigzag).
No part of our Products or Content may be used, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, broadcasted, published, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or any other medium for commercial purposes, without ZIGZAG’s express prior written consent.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION – US Digital Millennium Copyright Act
ZIGZAG is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and to respond to claims of copyright infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) ("DMCA").
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site in the manner described below:
- Petcare Services Ltd.
- 123 Buckingham Palace Rd
- SW1W 9SH
- United Kingdom
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit ZIGZAG to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ZIGZAG to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
4. Your User Content
You may be able to contribute material to our Products, such as questions, comments, posts, ratings and reviews, information and multimedia content (e.g. pictures, videos, music, sounds, artwork) (“User Content”).
In order to submit your User content, you must be at least 18 years of age or supervised by your parent or legal guardian.
You promise to ZIGZAG that: (a) you are the author and owner of your User Content and/or that you otherwise have the ability to grant us the usage rights below because you have been given permission to do so by the author/owner(s) of your User Content and anything featured in it or by any person featured in your User Content (and if the author/owner(s) or person are a minor, their parent or carer); and (b) your User Content otherwise complies with these Terms.
You grant to us and our affiliates all rights, permissions and consents and a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display, distribute, sell, incorporate into other materials and create derivative works from your User Content (with or without your name or other names you submitted with your User Content) in any form and media for commercial purposes or other purposes (including but not limited to advertising, marketing and promotional materials) without restriction or infringement, including in order to amend and adapt your User Content, and without any approval or consent from or any payment or credit to you or any other person.
Any feedback, suggestions, information, data, suggestions, ideas, materials, questions or comments you provide to us at our Products shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes our property and ZIGZAG shall be free to use such feedback and material on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Specifically, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Products for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing products using such information. Any such use is without compensation to those providing the information, nor anyone else. Please note that ZIGZAG is free to decide whether or not to use your User Content and that ZIGZAG may already have developed (or may in the future develop) similar content or have obtained such content from other sources, in which case all intellectual property rights in this content remains with ZIGZAG and its licensors.
5. Ratings and Reviews
If your User content endorses or criticises our Products, whether or not for specific ratings or review of our Products then
- your User Content must not be provided because you have a contract or arrangement to do so, or you are under the control of a third party,
- if you have or have had any form or commercial relationship or received or been promised any form of reward or incentive (such as money, discounts, free products or services or other gifts), even if unsolicited, in connection with the subject of your User Content, then you must make it very clear in your User Content,
- your User Content, including information about yourself, must be honest and accurate providing your good faith opinion on your actual experience of the Products, and it must not falsely express or imply that your User Content is sponsored or endorsed by us, and
- your User Content must not include any information that references other products, addresses, e-mail addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
ZIGZAG reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor or review the User Content you have submitted;
- To edit or remove or refuse to post any User Content submitted to the Product that ZIGZAG deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate (e.g. erroneous, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, false, obscene, pornographic, profanely, dangerous, offensive or inaccurate) or violate any of these Terms without giving you notice; and
- To suspend or terminate your access to the Product as ZIGZAG may deem appropriate.
You will not be provided with any recourse to edit or delete any User Content after you have submitted them. Ratings, photos, videos, and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, ZIGZAG has the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not ZIGZAG, are responsible for the User Content you submit.
Links on ZIGZAG Products may take you to third-party websites, social media platforms, mobile apps, and other products and services (such as third party advertising) outside ZIGZAG network and systems (“Third Party Platforms”) and ZIGZAG accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other Third Party Platforms. The links are provided in good faith and ZIGZAG cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in such Third Party Platforms to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to Third Party Platforms does not imply endorsement by ZIGZAG. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other Third Party Platforms that you visit.
If you operate a Third Party Platform and wish to link to our Product, you may include a hyperlink on your own website to the home page of our Product (using the plain text name of our Product); provided that you do so in a manner compliant with these Terms, and you do not: (a) suggest in any way that you are affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by ZIGZAG, (b) display the hyperlink or our Product in any way that is disparaging to ZIGZAG, (c) deep-link to any other page of our Product, or (d) frame our Product or any Content, or otherwise cause our Product or Content to appear in a window with any other material. We may withdraw any linking permission at any time at our sole discretion. You shall not use ZIGZAG’s name, logo, slogans, trademarks or any other words or codes identifying ZIGZAG as a hyperlink button, in a metatag or in any manner without ZIGZAG's express written consent. ZIGZAG makes the Products available in those locations where the Products are available in the relevant app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store, etc.) and in no way implies that the Trademarks are appropriate or available for the use outside of these locations. If you link your platform to our Products in such locations where the Products are not made available by us, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
8. Warranties and Liability
8.1 Pet Health, Fitness and Nutrition
Our Products may from time to time contain information relating to nutrition and various medical, health and fitness conditions of pets and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other veterinary professional. You should always consult a veterinary surgeon if you have any concerns about your pet’s health. He or she will have the advantage of taking a complete medical history and physically examining your animal. They will therefore be in a much better position to diagnose the illness, establish a prognosis and make recommendations about appropriate treatment. Our experts are pleased to help with behaviour queries although please note it is often not possible to give e-mail advice.
You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a pet's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and/or veterinary advisors.
8. Product and Content Availability
We may change all or any part of our Products including by adding, removing or altering any Content, including User Content, at any time at our sole discretion. We may give prior notice to you but do not have to do so.
Our Product will not be available at all times. We may modify, suspend or withdraw operation of or access to our Product at any time at our sole discretion whether on a temporary or permanent basis including for maintenance and other technical reasons. We may give prior notice to you but do not have to do so.
Like all software-based services our Products cannot be promised to be free from errors or bugs. We shall have no responsibility to maintain the Content and our Product or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
We strongly recommend that you take care to verify the suitability and compatibility of your computer system prior to use of our Products including reasonable precautions to protect yourself against security issues such as through the installation of anti-virus software. If you choose to download or copy material from our Products you do so at your own risk.
Our Product is a dynamic environment and inaccuracies and errors may occur from time to time. We are not responsible for (and do not necessarily agree with and endorse) your or any other User Content on our Product and you should apply particular caution when using it. Always take specialist advice when needed. Any reliance upon materials on our Product shall be at your own risk.
Our Product is not a storage service and you should keep copies of all your User Content.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND, CONSEQUENTLY, ZIGZAG GIVES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, NON-INFRINGING TO THIRD PARTIES, THAT ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UN-INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, THAT ANY ADVICE OR OPINION OBTAINED FROM ZIGZAG THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR TO BE RELIED UPON AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THERETO ARE ACCORDINGLY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
8.4 Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE PRODUCTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOT LIMITATION LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability in connection with our Products and your use of or reliance on it where this is unlawful to do so including for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
9. Jurisdiction and governing law
The material and information appearing on this website are intended for users in countries where the website is made available by us. ZIGZAG makes no representations that the material and information on this website are appropriate or available in locations other than were we intend to offer it.
You and ZIGZAG agree, to the extent permitted by applicable law, that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by English law and be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you are a consumer resident in the European Union, you may make a claim in the courts of your country of residence.
10. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to these Terms at any time at our sole discretion. We may give prior notice to you but do not have to do. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of our Products following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to the changes you may not be able to further use the Products. You can always access the latest version of these Terms at any time at terms
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ZIGZAG with regard to your use of our Products and Content and supersede any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings previously existing between you and ZIGZAG with respect to such use. If any of the provisions of these Terms are held by a court to be void or unenforceable, such provisions shall be modified or deleted to the extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of these Terms, so that these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure or delay by ZIGZAG in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of ZIGZAG’s rights or remedies. These Terms shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.